Users Instructions ImagOn Ultra photopolymer films
4. Intaglio-Type Quick Guide
- Cut plate to intended size.
- Sand plate with 320 grit wet and dry sandpaper.
- Wipe with dry clean cloth.
- Laminate film to plate.
- Heat set the film for 1 minute.
- Expose the film to positive.
- Still develop for 9 minutes.
- Rinse under room temperature running water.
- Spritz with vinegar.
- Heat set for ten minutes in a drying cabinet (50° C = 122° F), or hot plate set at 65° C or 150 °F.)
- The plate is now ready to proof.